Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Sunday, October 16, 2016
Monday, October 10, 2016
1. Start separating newborn "toys" from toddler toys.
2. Buy all products you need in preparation for what you think is Aunt Flo coming to see you.
3. In the middle of the night, when your kid refuses to sleep, tell your husband you are NEVER doing this again. (Should've learned my lesson the first time)
4. The next day, box up your maternity clothes.
5. Visit Georgia's newborn (my dear high school friend) in the hospital and when you arrive, announce to her you are NOT pregnant this time. (When I went to see her second, I was about 2 or 3 weeks and didn't know it)
6. Sell a huge baby item.
7. Drink the water. (3 of my friends who were pregnant with me the first time are pregnant again)