Thursday, November 29, 2012

Who got married??

THIS COUPLE GOT MARRIED!!


AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

You are looking at Mr. and Mrs. Mathew Shane Hopper!

November 17 was by far one of the BEST days of my life... And if you asked Coach, he would definitely say the same.

The atmosphere was great, the weather ended up being absolutely gorgeous, the decor was just what I thought it would be and more.. EVERYTHING was perfect.

The only thing remotely bad I have to say about it is it FLIES by! It is over before you know it and you wish you could rewind the day and do it all over again.

But that won't happen, so to have these pictures to look back on makes me SOOO HAPPPY!!! Coach's cousin even video'd the ceremony for us and I can't wait to see!

Here are a few more than a few of my favorites from our special day!


A sweet surprise from my future hubby at the time!


Hopper Wedding!


Gettin' the hurr did!!


FINISHED!


Me and Mom!


Lovely cousins/twins/friends, Jennifer and Georgia!


Wendy, my MOH. I heart her.


Dad and I.. 


Love Pastor Arlene. So many people have complimented on her. She did an amazing job.


LOVE this! We wish we knew what song was playing!


Break it down HUBBY!

Me and sweet Sandy!


Who knows.. we were having an amazing time..


Going for the garter!


My bro and I going low, low, low, low, low, low....




My beautiful flower girls! They were precious.


Lots of Love,

MRS. HOPPER

4 comments:

Christine said...

Everything was beautiful! You could definitely feel the love in the air! I am so excited for the two of you and wish you a marriage of faith, love, and happiness!
Christine

Ashley said...

Thank you so much Christine! It was by far the best day of my life! I can't wait to see the video. Thank yall so much for doing that for us. XxOo

Mallory Hermann said...

You looked great! Congratulations.

Ashley said...

Thank you sooo much! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs