Sunday, October 8, 2017

Fallyn // Week 22


Fallyn, sometimes its very challenging to get you and Fin Fin in the bed at the right times. I put you in your mamaroo one night when she just couldn't hold her eyes open anymore and bless your heart you just screamed and screamed. And then all of a sudden I didn't hear anything anymore and I came to the living room to find you like this. Passed out. I picked you up and took you to your crib and you never woke up. As a matter of fact, I think you slept all night. I'm not sure if I'm reading your signals wrong, that maybe you are ready for naps before I think you are, and then you are too upset to fall asleep. Or, if you are just a sleep fighter at times.



The next morning, I must have been tired because you took your bottle in the bed with me. This just cracks me up with you and Kyli!





(Fin was mad because Gamma had my phone to take our picture)

We spent a Saturday afternoon with Mama Jane! Y'all did so good and we enjoy being with her so much.


We got Whitney's walker from her and this was your first time in it! You really seemed to enjoy being  able to sit up and look around instead of being on your back.



Love pics of you two together. Sister love!




Love your big deep blue eyes! I've noticed some specs of green around your pupils.



Love the times that I'm able to just sit and hold and snuggle with you.
 They are the best and I want to soak up all I can.


A day full of errands! You made your first trip to the Post Office. You did so good. Your sister on the other hand all of a sudden had a melt down when we were checking out. Sigh. I love that you can wear these shoes! Finley could never wear them because of her foot shape or I waited too long to try them on her.




This is your new favorite thing to do! Grab your feet and into your mouth they go!



Milk coma!


Outside with Fin! So sweet and cuddly and I didn't realize you had your thumb in your mouth by the time we went back inside for Fin's bath!




 Fallyn, how I love you so! You were a big surprise but I cannot imagine not having you here completing our family! You are starting to kiss my cheeks and I absolutely melt when you do it. Love seeing you into new things everyday!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs