Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Fallyn // Week 28



Fallyn, Mommy is so far behind! It's December 26 and I'm playing catch up from November. I have written notes in several different places trying to keep up.. I do love keeping up with this blog and having it to look back on as a journal of you two and our family. One day, I hope that you and Finley enjoy having it to read when you get older. 

I snapped this one morning when you and Fin were off to Gamma and Pas while Mommy and Daddy worked! I love seeing you with a bow on your head!


You don't mind this seat at all while I'm getting ready and I'm so thankful! Total opposite from Finley.


One of my fave shirts and I love your smile!


Let's eat!


Pictures before church! Love it when you and Fin wear matching outfits. Y'all may not agree looking back (ha) but oh how I love them! Y'all are so adorable and these are some of my favorite pics!


Such a happy baby!



On November 5th, Lizzie came to the house and she took your 6 month pictures. Cannot believe how fast time has flown by! Love love love these!


5 pumpkins and you are the 6th for "6 months". So sweet! 
Give me all the tutus!!


The cutest! You and Fin watching "E'mmo" together. It certainly catches your attention and its so funny to watch your face while you are watching Sesame Street!



You two are starting to play together more!


This isn't exactly what I had planned for your room as far as a "rug" but Daddy put it together and its been like this ever since! You certainly don't mind it and Finley loves it too.


I love how you don't mind being on your stomach.
Finley looks so much like Daddy and well, you are such a Brookshire, Lil Bit.


Mommy working out and this is the stare that I get! I didn't realize at first but I caught you looking at me like this a few times! Ha!


You girls went with Mommy on a Tuesday so I could get my hair done. I hate to brag but y'all were SO GOOD!! Yes I had some help when you got hungry but the girls didn't mind. You were so happy during and went with the flow and Finley was so good and minded so well. A few clients and the girls even bragged on how good y'all were. I was so thankful because Mommy really needed her hair done! Ha! And I was even able to get it styled too. Y'all will understand that part one day. Wink wink.


Full lap, full heart!






You are trying so hard rocking back and forth!



Just trying to get all the pictures I can like I did with Finley. I'm probably over the top but its ok.


My Mom's friend Mrs Donna made this quilt for you. I love it.


Love your sweet kisses and you grabbing Mommy's face! Love our mornings together when we have some time for just us!


Trying to get this crawling thing down.


Hanging out in your room! Finley calls it "sissy's room".


(Nov 2-8th)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs