Saturday, December 30, 2017

Fallyn // Week 29


What a sweet morning!!
You took your bottle and crashed -- something you hardly ever do! I think maybe twice now -- You snoozed for awhile in my arms after your bottle and then woke up just KISSING all over me! The absolute sweetest thing ever. You just grab my face and incoming with that huge grin of yours and plants 'em all over my cheek!
I'm so thankful for these sweet mornings! Not having to be at work at any set hour and soaking up all these moments that I would miss if I had a 8-5 job. It's such a blessing and something I don't take for granted.







On the way to Gammas in your pj's! So happy.


Gamma and Pa took all of us to see Sesame Street!
It was loads of fun watching you girls. You did so good and had such a great time watching Elmo, the Cookie Monster, Big Bird.. everyone! You sang with them too! 



I don't have much pictures of you girls from this particular week because the Friday night we went to see Sesame Street, Finley was coming down with a cold.
By that Monday, it was off to the doctor with Fin and later on this week, you ended up getting it too (as much as we tried to keep y'all off each other). Its just the inevitable.

For y'all to be sick tho, y'all sure did hang well for the most part during the day!




You can see your runny nose here!
This is one of the first times that you sat for just a couple seconds by yourself!
Me, you, Daddy, and Fin Fin played in your room this night and it was such a great night!
I was so shocked to see you sitting like this! Getting so big so quickly!




Nov 9-15

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs