Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Fallyn // Week 33



Happy baby before Mommy leaves for work! Your smile is so big and gorgeous!


You and Fin Fin playing! You still enjoy this walker for the most part but sometimes you get really fussy about it and want to get out!


Finley trying to feed you! Ha! It's so fun to watch you two together. 



On December 9 2017, you saw your first snow!! It was also one of Finley's first that I thought she would be so excited about. She didn't really care for it and wanted to watch Elmo!



It was SO COLD holding this door open to get the snow in the background!


Finley was here.. she wanted you to wear this headband.


On December 10, I went to get you up and you were sitting up like a big girl in your crib! You had been trying for quite sometime to sit up by yourself but you would still use your hands for support. Just has happy as could be!




Sweet cuddles.


Your hair is peeping over your ears now!


I was so happy to catch you smiling in your sleep!



Hanging out with Mommy while I got ready! Everyone is staying warm by the heater.. Kyli loves it! She loves to also lick you right on the mouth! Yuck! I have to get onto her all the time. Bless her heart.




Love this cute jacket on you! I think this was the only time you've worn it.


Ingles should know us by name! We spend so much time there!


Mommy picked up this headband for you from the Cracker Barrel. Dressed a little early for Valentine's Day!


Fin Fin loves her muffins and so do you!! Muffins with Daddy.



One of the few times you have held your bottle! I try all the time for you to hold it on your own but you won't unless sometimes it's a 4 ounce bottle.




I had to do something in the kitchen and I heard Finley just a talking.. I peeped around the corner 
and she was reading to you. It was the sweetest thing!
Then I tried to get it on video and Mara came running around in the foyer and made y'all both look up and Finley stopped reading.


I check on you constantly during nap time and this is how I found you once. I couldn't help but to chuckle because I sleep with a blanket over my head too.


We went over to Mimi and Big Pops one afternoon to make Gingerbread houses.. It was so much fun but I am definitely not a professional at that. I think you are very used to your crib to nap in because you wouldn't go to sleep with us downstairs... so I laid you in the pack and play upstairs and you went to sleep and took a very good nap.





D7 - D13

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs