Monday, December 17, 2018

All because two People fell in LOVE...


I want to say I can't believe, but seriously I can, that it's been since October since I have been on this corner of the internet. I do think of coming here often but time is limited with two littles. And I have to admit, when I do get the time, my brain wants to stall when I sit down with my laptop.

It is that time of year tho that we have family pictures made and once again my friend Stacey has delivered!
She came over to our home, towards the end of November, and captured these amazing photos of my sweet family.

Completely in love with these! And these two precious girls and husband.




























"Why Daddy dip you like dat?" ~ Finley



 photography - Stacey Leigh


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs