Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas!


Oh how I have missed this little space of mine! I've lost count but I'm pretty sure today made 3 weeks that I'm behind on Finley's posts.. but never fear because I've taken a few notes! Ha!
It has been sooo busy these past few weeks and I've had a few computer probs..(which explains part of my absence) maybe Santa will bring me a trip to Apple for a little laptop fixing.

Just to catch up any sweet readers who still may be here... I've been super busy with work.. a couple weeks ago I worked Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and the following weeks have been pretty busy with clients wanting in before Christmas. Today was my last day at work before the holidays and I am thrilled to say I'm taking some time off! (So after Christmas, if Fin decides to start taking naps again and Mommy can keep her eyes open, I'll be using that time to catch up on posts! Like I said, I've missed being here!)
When I haven't been working, I've been shopping, we've had Christmas parties and I even had a family Christmas this past Sunday.. I've been staying up late late every night getting things done for Christmas..
Finley turned 5 months yesterday! I can't believe it! She's growing so fast! We've gotten a little better with solids, she's been talking up a storm, and for some reason the past few nights, she's decided that midnight is play time and she doesn't want any long naps if any at all during the day. I came home to a sleepy Daddy that was just waking up with one boot on and one boot off! Needless to say, his little girl wore him out today!

Since our Christmas cards have finally made their way to most everyone, I wanted to share our tree farm session with y'all. This was only a 15 minute session with Finley's newborn photographer and I am in LOVE with how they turned out!






















Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas filled with lots of joy and love! Enjoy the days off from work being with your family and loved ones..  even your little 4-legged babies.
We are so excited about Finley's first Christmas!

Now if you'll excuse me, a Mother's work is never done.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs