Friday, November 18, 2016

BUMPDATE // Baby #2 // 15 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 15 Weeks


BABY SIZE// About the size of a baseball or an apple

MY SYMPTOMS// 

Starting to feel much better as far as nausea but still having some extremely tired moments and long days at work that have really started to get to me.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

I broke down and bought 2 pair of maternity leggings and I could buy more for every day of the week so I didn't have to do laundry every other day. Ha! I'm still able to wear several of my loose tops which has been nice. 

SLEEP//

I feel like mostly I have some kind of pregnancy insomnia. And then sometimes I can get to sleep great but if I hear Finley cry out at night, it's O.V.A. So frustrating. Especially when my body tells me that I need more rest and sleep.

MOVEMENT//

This week I have felt little popcorn bubbles but not anything big.

GENDER// Shane is hoping for a boy!

WHAT I MISS//

That dead sleep.

WORKOUTS//

Well, my 3 months was up with my trainer and I opted to pass on signing up again because it was getting hard for me to get there and I'd rather save my money and start over again after I get cleared. I've been able to do t25 and even weights.

EMOTIONS//

I mentioned the week before that I felt like I really didn't have a connection with this pregnancy. That Sunday after I wrote that post, our Pastor taught on prayer and at the end of the service we did something a little different. We had to pair up in partners, share (not in detail) something we wished to be prayed for, and then pray for that person. I received prayer over the way I was feeling disconnected, and no lie, I felt so much better after that. The power of prayer works! I had already scheduled a meeting with my Pastor as well for this reason, but I decided not to cancel last minute, and after that session, I felt even better.

DREAMS//

And let the crazy dreams begin! I dreamt that Finley was asleep on her changing table (of all places!!), and she fell off head first onto the floor. Talk about that waking you up!

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

I think he's just patiently waiting to find out boy or girl!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

They have been behaving pretty well and also been right up under me. 

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Starting to feel the little popcorn bubbles in my belly!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs