Sunday, January 22, 2017

BUMPDATE // BABY #2 // 24 WEEKS


HOW FAR ALONG//

BABY SIZE// About the size of an ear of corn.

MY SYMPTOMS//
I've been feeling a lot of pressure and my legs are super achy. I have SEVERAL new places on my right leg where spider veins are popping up on top and underneath. Fun times. My nose has been very sensitive this week and I've been sneezing non stop. When I'm not sneezing it's running and very stopped up. I've been using my YL oils which have helped.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Yes and trying to get by still with some of my tunics but I'm going to have to go get some clothes this weekend. I just feel like I've exhausted everything. I've even been trying to wear my LulaRoe leggings and I roll the band down but they are still too tight on my hips and it's so uncomfortable by the end of the day.

SLEEP//

It's been off and on.. most nights I feel like I get 4 hours of sleep and that's it. I've been waking up at 4AMish every single time. (When we were at the beach last August, I would wake up around this same time and she shared with me that numbers have meaning... so 411 means information.. that being said, I've just been asking God what does He want to tell me? I'll even pray and at some point I fall somewhat back asleep. If I hear Finley cry out in the least, I'm wide awake. 
I have found my sleep is better when I take my hot baths but I just don't always make it there. I'm almost out of my lavendar bath salts so I'd like to get more.

MOVEMENT//

Yes!! Oh my goodness it seems like all the time and I absolutely love it! Shane has even been able to feel a ton more and he even commented on how wild that was. I need to start videoing but I feel like it would be the same thing with Finley... as soon as I get the camera, she'll stop. Ha!

CRAVINGS//

Nothing really. I've tried to cook better things and I even made a broccoli crust pizza this week. It's so easy to make and so delish! I even started making a meal caleandar every week to help out with what we are going to have for dinner. Now if it gets cooked on that night is a totally different story.

GENDER// GIRL!

WHAT I MISS//

Lots of sleep. Getting around easily. Being smaller.

WORKOUTS//

I can't remember if I did this week or not. I've been telling Shane I really want to get back to the gym and it seems to never work out!

EMOTIONS//

I don't recall anything that's sent me over the edge lately or anything I've gotten upset at.

DREAMS//

I know I've had some but nothing I can recall or that's scared me.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

He's been trying to get things started to get everything ready for Baby No 2! Yay!!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

They are being good puppies!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//
Finally calling you by name and feeling your sweet kicks ALL the time!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs