Tuesday, January 10, 2017

BUMPDATE // BABY #2 // 22 WEEKS


HOW FAR ALONG// 22 weeks



BABY SIZE// About the size of a squash

MY SYMPTOMS//

I worked 2 days this week in the salon and then helped Whitney with a wedding on New Year's Eve. Oh my goodness, it took me 2 days to recover from bending awkwardly, reaching, and standing for a solid 7 hours without sitting down hardly. My back was in shambles but I made it and the girls were so much fun. 
Overall I felt great this week and the Friday before the weekend, I went to get my hair done and makeup I needed for the wedding. I even took Finley with me to the salon and she did so great. Gigi is driving and met me at the salon for some extra help which was nice since it was right around nap time. Mama Jane ended up in town running errands so we all went to lunch afterwards. It was great.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Loving maternity leggings and workout pants. I really want to go get a few more tops but that requires me making the time to get out and do it and find some that aren't outrageous.

SLEEP//

It's been OK besides New Year's night and the next day.. my body just hurt too bad and felt so sore. I have started taking hot baths and I don't know why I don't do that every night. Amazing.

MOVEMENT//

Yes! Little girl is definitely on the move! I don't recall Finley ever moving this much. Baby #2 moves quickly!

CRAVINGS//

I don't really feel like I've had cravings lately. I did actually eat collards on New Year's day and believe it or not, I went back for a second helping. I've been cooking more and trying to cook healthy and eat healthy snacks and more of a variety. For example, not eat 3 apples in one day.

GENDER// GIRL!

WHAT I MISS//

Being smaller, sleep every night, energy.

WORKOUTS//

I've been trying to keep up with t25 as much as I can. I really wanted to get back on it after the New Year but being down after the wedding set me back a bit and no sleep does too.

EMOTIONS//

I'm ready to get things rolling on making the back porch our new living room. I think I'll feel much better after things get started with that and I can see some progress.

DREAMS//

I've had some crazy dreams continue!!

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

He's been thinking about a lot and sharing with me and its really been stressing me out. And I can say this because I've told him my thoughts.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

They've been good pups!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Bre mentioned I should take one of these pics in front of the tree and I'm so glad I did. 
James 1:17

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs