Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fallyn // Week 4


HEALTH
Your 1 month check up was on Wednesday May 31st. You weighed 9 lbs and 1 oz (50%), you grew to 21 1/4 in long (60%), and your HC was 14 3/4 (75%). 
You got one shot and you cried the loudest I think I've ever heard you cry. It was pitiful but you calmed right down as soon as I picked you up and bounced you for a few minutes.
Dr Setia was very pleased with your appointment and your growth and he will see you at your next wellness check unless something happens before then.



Sissy loves to check on you and she is holding your "hand" here.



Sweet snuggles!


SLEEP

You're sleep (along with you eating) is so sporadic. You can sleep for 20 minutes and be back up or you can sleep 2 hours at a time or 3 hours. I've been trying to make you aware of your days and nights, so for a couple naps, we will keep you in the living room and for the other naps, we will put you in our bedroom with a fan on/sound machine to take you out of the noise for a little bit. There have been times when your Sissy has woken you up and the reason for the naps in the bedroom is to try and make it an easier transition when your nursery gets finished.
At night, you do sleep in our bedroom with the fan on. 
When you are ready to be asleep, you love to be swaddled. Your Daddy doesn't think so, but in my opinion, you are able to fall asleep somewhat easier and stay asleep longer. 
Sometimes tho it does take you a minute to fall asleep. I think you want to be asleep you just have a little trouble getting there. I have prayed and prayed that you will be a good sleeper like your Daddy and not me. I have such a hard time sleeping. I'm beginning to wonder tho if you are going to take more after me in this department.







Your Sissy loves you so!



Naps with Daddy are so sweet.


EATING

Just like your napping, your feedings are sporadic too. You can go every 2 hours and have 2 oz, 3 hours and 4 hours and have 3 or 4 oz. We just never know with you sweet one. It takes you FOREVER to burp most times and it takes a lot to get it out of you. You can belch like a man, too. I'm so thankful that you don't spit up like Finley used to. I'm not used to a baby being in one outfit for the day! And because of that, you've hardly even worn a lot of outfits.  I may just start changing you during the day just because. Ha!

Bath time!
This one was much more pleasant because you've plumped up just a little bit and fit into the tub a little easier.


Then I got you bundled all up and you passed out!


WHAT FALLYN IS UP TO

Eat, sleep, poop repeat. You are starting to have more wake time and enjoy looking around.

It seems if you have the least pee pee diaper you are not satisfied until you have a dry one.. and sometimes I can't get a dry one on you without you messing the new one up right after you are changed!

You do smile in your sleep but it's been challenging getting pictures of you with everything going on and your Sissy being right next to us most of the time. I'm trying to be more conscious of taking more pictures of you with the Nikon too.






Making breakfast! You weren't satisfied this morning to be laid down so in the wrap you went for pancake making!


Your skin is so clear! Dr Setia commented on how beautiful it was.



And, I had to document, "on Wednesday's we wear pink" ...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs