Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Fallyn // Week 6

Are these really the only pictures I have for this week? So sad! My phone broke this week and I was 4 days without it. Boo!
La La spent the night with us one night to let me sleep since your Daddy was working. When you have an older sister, the rule of "sleep when the baby sleeps" goes out the window. She made us her famous 'Marry Me Enchiladas' and they were SO delicious! Like I said in the post before, there has been a lot of help going on around here. I tip my hat off to the Super Moms!


All bundled up and one of the few times you have worn a hair bow. Your Daddy took them off your sister and he takes them off with you too! Ha!


Early morning snuggles.


This is the cutest outfit! One of my dear clients gifted it to you and I had to take the opportunity to photograph you! The absolute cutest! Love your sweet facial expressions.






We got out of the house for a few hours, on Sunday June 4th for Michelle's shower. So thankful Kristi took these pictures!

You and Uncle Ko Ko!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs