Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fallyn // Week 24


SOOOO WONDERFUL to be back home with my babies! I made it back home from my business trip on the 7th and it was such a great feeling being back home. I got in around 2AM in the morning since our flight was constantly being delayed. Oh my goodness I can't describe how amazing it was to wrap my arms around you girls.

You are becoming more attached to your Paci. Not THAT much but you chew on it quite a bit.


Facetime in the airport! Watching you girls and letting Finley look at all the airplanes.



HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BABY!


Sweet snuggles while you sleep are the best. I missed them so much.



This is how we do feedings now! 
Fin Fin loves sitting next to you.


We enjoyed this day so much being outside and getting some fresh air. We picked up pecans and Fin gave you this leaf stem. So funny! And then the fact you fell asleep with you wrapped around it! I turned around and you were passed out. You always find the outside so calming and always fall asleep if we spend any leghtn of time outside.




Baby booty in the air!


I LOVE LOVE baby wearing you! I'm going to do it as long as I can. You fell asleep like this singing to yourself. You look snug as a bug in a rug.



Its been such a warmer 'fall' so spending some time outside!I have videos of you on this day with Finley singing to you and you just eating it up laughing. She can always make you smile.





On Wednesdays we wear pink!
AALLL the pink!





0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs