Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Pumpkin Patch // 2017



We made it again to our fall tradition of picking a pumpkin! I reread some of last years post and it was super hot. This year the weather seemed to be a little more fallish but not too cold for the kids so we loaded up and went. I really wanted to go a couple days prior to this (which really would've worked out perfectly) but we went this day instead and it was completely rushed and Finley was being testy. Can't win em all right?

I even wanted to go back and just take pictures (and now that I have uploaded these it looks like all these pictures are out of focus for some reason. I hope nothing is wrong with my camera :( )
We never made it back tho and then November 1, ALL the pumpkins were gone. 

I was so excited to have Sissy with us this year! It's so hard to believe how quickly time flies and she is with us and 6 months old!



We went and picked out baby pumpkins for the girls! Finley had so much fun with that!




My how she has grown! And check out those shades and headband!



I love these!! So unique.





Cutest pumpkin! She loved looking and grabbing at them when I sat her down.

















Finley would NOT let me take her picture and wouldn't even look at the camera. And she ALWAYS wants her picture taken. Shell say chheeeeeeeesseee cheeeesseeeee...









And let the chaos begin! Finley still gets tore up when we give people our phones and camera to take pictures. Boo hoo. Family pics will just be a challenge from now on I guess. Ha!







Next year will be so fun with Sweet Sisters picking their pumpkins out together! 



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs