Saturday, October 29, 2016

Annual Pumpkin Pickin'



From the beginning of our dating days, we have gone to the Methodist church in our town and picked a pumpkin.. sometimes pumpkins. 
Last year was certainly different having Finley there and this year it was loads of fun. I can only imagine how it will be from now on and next year, we will have Finley's sister or brother with us as well.

It has continued to be HOT here in Georgia (this pregnant gal doesn't know how much more she can take. I feel like I should still be by a pool somewhere in my bathing suit) This day was pretty warm and poor Fin's legs were pink by the time we left. She had SO much fun and it was fun for us to watch her walk around looking at all the pumpkins.. wish I could get inside her tiny brain on what she was thinking about it all!





I've been wanting to capture this "I don't know" that she likes to do on camera for sometime now and I 'm so glad she did it. 







I know she's mine but goodness this is just the cutest and cracks me up every time I look at this. Love her personality! I don't know about Shane but I enjoyed just walking up and down the rows of pumpkins just watching her.





"I don't know Dad! I just can't decide!"



Cutest little pumpkin in the patch!


We'll take this one....


.. and this one.




And it wouldn't be complete without a meltdown. Last year she was tired and ready for a nap and this time she just wanted the camera. Bless her.



Hopper Party of 4

Love my sweet family and this tradition we have!


past years

2012
2013
2014
2015

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs