Wednesday, October 26, 2016

BUMPDATE // Baby #2 // 13 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 13 Weeks (today)


BABY SIZE// About the size of a pea pod.


MY SYMPTOMS//

Friday I felt AMAZING!! I am waiting to feel that good again. It was short lived. I cut back on the nausea meds because they were making me lethargic and I haven't even taken them every night since. Somehow I made it thru homecoming hair and makeup Saturday and had energy to come home and be with Finley. Sunday, sadly we didn't make it to church (Finley didn't get her second nap and like always she was up a good bit that night) and we got ourselves somewhat together and I took us to Mama Jane's house. She made a wonderful good ol' southern lunch and we napped like champs. 

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Same. Leggings, jeans that still go over the hips with rubberband, loose tops.

SLEEP// Insomnia is off the chain and sometime by 2ish I finally fall asleep. I have had to get up and pee 2 and 3 times lately during the night.

MOVEMENT// none

GENDER// will find out 20 week appt

WHAT I MISS//

 Feeling my best and working out... although I did get a great workout in today with my trainer. And Friday t25 when I felt awesome.

WORKOUTS// See above.

EMOTIONS// 

This week I was OK until Monday and I was a little crazy feeling. I had been by myself while Coach was out on the road and it was one of the busiest weeks. I think between that and being exhausted I had had just too much.

DREAMS// None that I remember.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS// He is glad to be back home! And we are happy to have him here.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS// 

I don't know but I'm about to lose it with them, especially Kyli barking when Finley finally gets asleep and her going to the road. She pretty much JUST missed being hit in the road this evening.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Having Coach back home and having today off with them!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs