Wednesday, October 26, 2016

BUMPDATE // Baby #2 // 12 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG// 12 weeks

BABY SIZE// About the size of a lime.

MY SYMPTOMS// 

My weeks are running together staying so busy, keeping up with a 1 year old, and being so tired. I used to be so good at keeping notes but I need to find my blogging journal and keep it with me.
One thing I can say is the nausea has come back and it's been so hard to function. I finally broke down and asked the dr for meds.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Just loose tops, leggings, workout pants, and rubberband trick for the regular jeans I can still pull over my hips.

SLEEP//

I think the insomnia is kicking in... I broke down and bought another Young Living diffuser and Peace & Calming and Lavender seem to be helping some.

MOVEMENT// none

GENDER// find out at the 20 week anatomy scan

WHAT I MISS//

feeling my absolute best to be able to keep up with everything and give my best to my family.. my workouts

WORKOUTS//

slim to none. I've been trying but when I'm feeling like I'm about to puke already and your guts feel like they are sloshing around everywhere, it doesn't make a good combo

EMOTIONS// Blah.

DREAMS// None that stand out.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS// He's just ready to finish baseball! On his last tournament!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

The pups have been going outside during nap times. It NEVER fails these past few weeks, when I lay Finley down for a nap they seem to bark at the dust falling. Over it.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Well, it started out being a scary one although I feel like I remained very calm. I went in for my 12 week appt (10/19) -- just weight (up 3lbs), bp, urine check and listen to the baby's heartbeat with the doppler. She warned me that I was borderline on being able to read the heartbeat or not with the doppler. After what seemed like forever, she finally took me into the ultra sound room and I ended up seeing everything and even getting pictures! Heartbeat was 156.. he/she was still at first but then started putting his hands over his face just like Finley in her ultrasounds and even started doing flips. I could already see the spine, hands, arms, and his/her legs were crossed up under him. It ended up being a great surprise!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs