Sunday, October 16, 2016

BUMPDATE // Baby #2 // 9 & 10 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 9 weeks

BABY SIZE// about the size of a grape

MY SYMPTOMS// 

The last two weeks have been very challenging. I've been very nauseous off and on (with Finley I was only nauseous at night and I would go to bed and wake up ready to go for the most part), there have been times when I've felt like I have a virus and my stomach is very sour. I have gagged on my toothbrush, water, (I threw this up in Shane's truck on the way to our first appt. I think nerves were related to that as well), and even bread if you can believe that. When I first found out I was pregnant I was eating good and when all the nausea kicked in, I've eaten things from fruit, to french fries and milkshakes, to nothing but saltine crackers. The only good meal I've had in a couple weeks is a salad and spaghetti squash. Saltines and gingerale or Sprite Zero are my BFF right now.
(At initial dr appt, starting out 2 lbs lighter than with first pregnancy.)

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

None except my shorts

SLEEP// 

I have slept well except I have woken up from 5-7ish AM sick.

MOVEMENT// None.

GENDER// We don't know yet.

WHAT I MISS// 

I feel like I was just feeing back to normal when I found out. I do miss energy and I would love to not be nauseous with this nasty bloated, sour feeling in my stomach.

WORKOUTS//

I had signed up with my trainer again and we work out every Wednesday. I've done a few days of t25 and a couple days by myself at the gym. When I start getting hot I feel like I'm going to vomit and feel bad all over again so I feel like its pointless. I did do the saddlebag video once and that REALLY got my blood pumping and I was SORE.

EMOTIONS//

When I found out, it completely explained a part of my phsycoticness. (If that's not a word I just made it up) I don't feel like I've been excited because I've felt so sick. If I can just be completely honest, this was a huge surprise and I was very comfortable where we were as a family. So it's just taken me a little bit for the shock to wear off and realize, we are doing this!!

DREAMS// Only a few crazy ones.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS// He's THRILLED!!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS// I'm sure they would love a little more attention.

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK// 

Monday 9.26 I felt the best I had in awhile. Shane says that I did entirely way too much and it set me back. I just felt the best I had in days and was ready to get stuff done! 
I realize Finley is only 1 but one morning I was sitting on the couch and she was standing up on the floor facing me... she lifted my shirt and patted my belly. I just about lost it. Maybe it feels different to her?? Or maybe it was just God saying everything is going to be OK.

*****************

HOW FAR ALONG// 10 weeks
BABY SIZE// kumquat

MY SYMPTOMS// 

I felt so much better this week! I wasn't near as nauseous and I had a little bit of energy.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Just my shorts still. I've tried wearing maternity jeans and they slide down so I went back to my regular jeans with the rubberband trick.

SLEEP//

Mostly great.

MOVEMENT// none

GENDER// Will find out about 20 weeks

WHAT I MISS// 

Feeling 100% -- being able to work out great, sour/nauseous feeling being all the way gone.

WORKOUTS//

I've been able to walk the yard and do lunges with Finley in her stroller.  A little bit of t25 and Wednesdays with my trainer.

EMOTIONS//

I feel like I've been great for the most part.. a few teary moments but good.

DREAMS// 

I don't remember any.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

Hubby is just trying to get thru the rest of baseball season!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

Kyli has been very clingy and the pups have been loving all over Finley and Finley loving all over them!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

I'm honestly so busy that sometimes I forget I'm pregnant except for my expanding waistline and my nausea. I guess that happens when you are running after a 1 year old, working, and keeping up with everything else in your life. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs