Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Fallyn // Week 47



Little Stinker! You had your first St Patricks Day! 
I cannot believe we are pretty much through all of your "firsts". I never would have imagined it would have gone by this quickly. 
(I'm catching up on posts again and we are planning your FIRST birthday party! Whaaa???)

These pictures make you look so much bigger than what you are. You look like such a big girl here but you are tiny!


Swinging and watching Daddy cut down this thorn bush that was down the driveway. Love love this picture of the 3 of us!


I love how Finley wants to go get you in the mornings and she's so happy to see you! When you get up first and we go get Finley, you make all these happy noises and faces, start laughing, and y'all hug each other with excitement. Its the sweetest!

I love how you do your little hand when you are saying "bye". Mommy was headed to the gym and I'm just going to be real honest.. I wanted that time to work out but after watching you here, I did NOT want to leave you!


This is your new face you LOVE to make! Cracks me up!!



You absolutely LOVE this blanket... and La La made you a back up too.
 Whew! So thankful for that!


There's that face again!


Coloring with Fin Fin's crayons. 



After bath time one evening. Look at all those curls! You have WAY more hair than Finley ever dreamed about having.. I serisouly can't believe all your hair and I LOVE it. You do have a bit of cradle cap still that I've been treating with Rejuvenqe Oil.

You girls had your Easter pictures made with the baby chicks.
Y'all did SO good!


You were just a little unsure!


And, afterwards, we all went to eat with Big Pop and Mimi at Gringos. You did so good sitting there eating your food and just hanging out.. AND Stephany gave you your first lemon and your reaction was quite hilarious!




Flips and waves on the top!



I guess Mommy didn't take much pictures this particular week. I looked on my Nikon camera card and thru dropbox and this really was all that was there except for Finley taking pictures of herself and you at Carters when we stopped by there one afternoon to look for Easter dresses. It was FREEZING and extremely windy that day.. we even braved Best Buy to exchange my laptop case that was too small. Y'all did so well and of course napped in the car FOREVER so Mommy was able to work from her phone a little bit. We made it back home with the quickness because it was quite chilly.

M 15-M21

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs