Sunday, March 25, 2018

Chicks make a Debut // Easter



Well the chicks made their debut! 
I was bound and determined to do every "first" with Fallyn that I did with Finley and I think I may have accomplished that??

Easter is the last holiday before her 1st birthday. I cannot believe its already here!!

This past Sunday we all made our way to my friend Stacey's house with the chicks in tow for Easter pictures. Hadlee, my niece, joined us in the fun! 

I LOVE how they turned out and I LOVE these beautiful outfits my Sis found.
The girls did so good and I can't wait to have a few hanging on the walls!


















Love this picture of sweet Fin Fin. Every time she wants to hold one she says "hold the lellow one Mommy". I could listen to her voice forever!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs