Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Fallyn // Week 45


Good Morning!!
 Breakfast time with Kyli right there with you to pick up what you have dropped by accident or to wait for you to purposely drop what you don't want. Ha!! Either way, she is one happy pup! She's only grabbed your finger one time and you cried this heart breaking cry. It was so pitiful but it hasn't happened since!


Oh my goodness I LOVE this outfit and this beautiful SMILE! Look how happy you are and those little toes curled up. I could seriously eat you up.



Thursday means off to work for Mommy so off to grandparents house you go! Get me outta here Pa!


One of my fave outfits with the skirt and ruffles on the shoulders.


So big sitting in your high chair!



Monday morning with my sweet girls! We normally have no where to go and just hang out in our pj's. That's my kind of Monday!




Finley just grabbed you and laid back with you! You are her living baby doll!








Hanging out in the kitchen with Mommy. 


You were clapping for yourself!...




And, here you are.. this is why I cannot take my eyes off of you! Ever! You had climbed all the way in this seat, standing up and not a fear in the world.



That one little toofy shining thru!


We spent so long this day playing in Finley's room. Ya'll got along for the most part but she put her animal blocks up on the top of the crib rail. You kept trying so hard to reach them! Bless.


You finally sat down with a book. Yay Sissy!



I really need to start reading to you. You are just ALWAYS wanting to be on the go! As soon as you take your bottle now, down in the floor you go because you are OFF to find something to get into. And then at night, you have just started crashing. Take your last bottle and you are out!


F28-M7

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs