Friday, May 4, 2012

Springtime, Grease, and a little Laughter

Spring,

well it may be safe to say Summer because of the 80/90* weather these days, brings so much new life around the 'farm'. Squirrels running around gathering who knows what, birds singing, and I even saw a chipmunk in the yard this morning. I think the squirrels and birds love our pecan trees.. there are so many of them running and flying around! One of the squirrels in the back even plays a little game of chase with the Pups... 'Rocky' waits on the tree, he hears the door open, takes off for a head start, and lets the Pups chase him all the way to the barn!! NEVER a dull moment around here.

The birds are busy, busy building nests. Coach even found a baby nest in one of our bush's the other day. The mom flies in and out of the bush and when she leaves the babies they start screaming!




If you look really close you can see their beaks. I was trying to get as close as I could without disturbing them. So cute!

And speaking of birds.. Coach and I were enjoying our swing on the front porch Saturday morning (watching two Blue Jay's build a nest in one of the pecan trees).. one minute we were swinging right along and the next minute,
BAM!!!


We were sideways! LOL! I wish I could have gotten a picture of us on the swing because I almost did a backward flip when it first went down!
Such a funny moment and I bet God was doubled over laughing with us!


For date night later on, we went to see Grease, put on by the Jefferson High School.




Everyone did such a GREAT JOB!!! It was so much fun watching a few of the students that I knew and a couple of nights even sold out! I am so PROUD of these students! I know they put in a lot of time and a lot of hard work!



(He was so tired of me taking pics)
Oh well. ;o)

Something really exciting happened this past Tuesday!! MY WEDDING GOWN IS HEREEEEE!!!! It actually came a couple of months early! A great surprise for me this week! I haven't had time to get there and try it on yet because of work but I cannot wait to get it on again!!!! I am especially looking forward to putting it on in November!

If you are newly engaged and are looking for the gown of your dreams, I highly recommend Elite Bridal! Check out their website HERE!!
Very professional and sweet owner who definitely knows her stuff!

'Til next time,

















0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs