Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What's for Dinner??

Tonight, on the dinner menu--

Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken


from a website called Skinnytaste, that one of my dear clients shared with me.

Thank you Allison!!!!

I must saaayyyyy-- it was DELICIOUS!!!

Skinnytaste was started by a girl who was trying to stay healthy. The Skinnytaste recipes have been featured on Glamour.com (and more-you can read about her under her About Me tab),  and was the winner of the SHAPE Magazine Best Healthy Eating Blogs 2011!!

This website has anything from appetizers, breads, crock pot recipes, desserts, kid friendly meals; low-carb, gluten free, and vegan recipes and TONS MORE!!

All the recipes are provided with the nutritional information
AND
She even has how many points each meal is for all of you Weight Watcher lovers out there!



For the recipe, CLICK HERE.



Here is mine prepped:


& here it is AFTER!


I will definitely be making it again!

OK, so I didn't start dinner until almost 10, so instead of taking the time to cut the chicken breasts in half, I just rolled the whole thing. :-D They were still totally fine and cooked in 25 minutes! I buy the Perdue Perfect Portion individually wrapped chicken and most of them are pretty thin breasts anyways.

I paired it with reduced sodium black beans and Voila!

Dinner is served.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs