Friday, December 7, 2012

Fun Foxy & Fifty

I'm not quite sure how in the same year I got married, 


my brother turned 16 two days after our wedding,  



and my Mom turned the
BIG 5-0!!!



But we ALL survived! 
The wedding was a blast, Kolton got a truck, and 
Mom was clueless about her SURPRISE PARTY!
I was a little nervous someone would accidently slip at the wedding.

We had it last Saturday, at the city Clubhouse in the town I grew up in, and with help from our cousin and a dear friend of Mom's, they got her there with no trouble at all! 
I don't think anyone really wanted the job to get Mom there. She has a record of changing her mind about things at the last minute.. Did I say that?

Great job, gals!!!

My Pop did a great job on the Chicken Stew, Marcia handled the rest with Potato Soup, Taco Soup, Cornbread, Chocolate Pies, Peanut Butter Bites and Strawberry Cake. Some of Mom's favorites! 
And I must say, it was ALL delicious!!! 

Yours truly took care of the decorations.
Don't let the tissue poms fool you either... Oh they are so pretty for decor but Martha Stewart can have them!

Black for fifty and pink is Mom's favorite color!


Dessert table..

Flowers and Poms..

Food table.. (the soups were warming)


Love the napkins..


I was so happy this came together!

Balloons...

Everyone waiting..

And the leading lady has to have a tiara and boa!


SURPRISE!!!




She doesn't look 50 at all! 

I found it a MUST to bling the candle!



A few funnies! There were more but I may not make it to my next post if I shared! Teehee!

Friends for life!

I would say it was a great time had by all!

Happy Birthday Mom!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs