Monday, November 4, 2013

That time my cleaning got a little out of hand...

Yesterday, I went into a real cleaning frenzy. I want EVERYTHING to be spotless when I get ready to decorate for Christmas! I'm talking on top of the regular laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and mopping I went into washing the baseboards, washing the blinds thank you Coach for taking them down and hanging them back up throwing out things we didn't need and even the 3 Amigos got a bath! They were loving every minute of it let me tell ya. Insert sarcasm.
During the summer, we'll give the pups a bath outside- at least Sox and Mara- but yesterday it was a little chili so I opted for the tub. After all those shenanigans, I got to Cloroxing. 

DID YOU KNOW CLOROX BUBBLED??

I turned the jets on to "flush" them, walked out to tell Coach something, came right back and this is what I found!!


OOOPS!!

At least it didn't overflow like the utility sink did when I first moved in!
You could've gone on a little swim with all the towels. Yikes.

signature

2 comments:

Tammy Jo said...

OMG I did that once but with the dishwasher there were suds EVERYWHERE

Sarah said...

WOW! I didn't know it did that at all, haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs