Friday, November 1, 2013

Let's get reaady to rummmbbbllleee!!

THANK YOU soooo much Danielle for having me over for Kickboxing  yesterday afternoon!
Absolutely a CRAZY workout but I LOVED IT!! 

She kept telling me how intense the workout is and it definitely was! I was already sweating after our jump rope warmup but my blood was really pumping after Round 1. We would take turns and whoever wasn't working with the instructor would help me on my sparring. I'm not gonna lie-- it felt pretty good punching something! Ha! We jabbed, kicked, and "kneed" I have no idea if that is even grammatically correct and I can see how you could get some abs from it too! Your core definitely stays engaged! I have absolutely no idea how many rounds we did maybe next time I can keep count. Maybe.



Can't wait for the next class! Gettin' this bod bikini ready for vaca!!

signature

1 comments:

Tammy Jo said...

That sounds like sooo much fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs