Sunday, June 19, 2016

From Miss to Mrs


A week ago yesterday, this sweet friend changed her last name! 
It was a beautiful wedding and speaking of beautiful, does Bre just not look stunning?
I'm in LOVE with her gown!


Bre did such a great job of getting together all of the decor .. The Friday before, a couple of us from the salon, one of her sisters, and myself, met Bre and helped her get everything set up. 


This cake was gorgeous and Shane said it was delicious!



Bre had me in charge of all the chalkboards.. no pressure now! I was a googling machine trying to find the perfect fonts and ideas for all of them.

I love these coke and pepsi bottle holders too.. they were her Dad's.




Hard to see it, but I also wrote everyone's name for the table seating on the windows..


All ready to go! I did her hair and makeup. Such an easy day and she was so laid back!


Hanging out with Bre before as long as we could.


The ceremony was short but it was very sweet and beautiful.




And it was this sweet girl's birthday! She actually had her party yesterday... A couple details from that in my next post!


Bre, your Big Day was absolutely gorgeous and I was so thankful and blessed to be apart of it!
Many blessings to you and your hubby!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs