Thursday, June 9, 2016

Honey Lemon Peppered Chicken



I am all about some easy, fast dinners around the house these days! Especially, since sometimes it's close to 9PM when I start cooking for me and Shane.
This took me probably all of 20-30 mins.


ingredients:

4 boneless chicken breasts
bundle of asparagus
1 C kale
1/2 lemon
Mrs. Dash Salt free Lemon Pepper seasoning
rice vinegar
coconut oil
local honey


I started by cooking the asparagus and kale in coconut oil and rice vinegar (this has become one of my new faves. It is not strong vinegar at all and just adds a really good taste to your veggies. I use this ALL the time!).. remove from the skillet when cooked thru. Add cut up chicken to skillet in coconut oil as well.. add lemon pepper seasoning (I didn't measure how much, just whatever you little heart desires) .. drizzle honey over the chicken.. Just before I put the dish together in a bowl with my veggies I squeezed a little fresh lemon juice over the chicken.

Hubby LOVED it and I even got a "Babe, you have been cooking it up lately!!"

ENJOY!! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs