Thursday, December 29, 2016

BUMPDATE // BABY #2 // 20 WEEKS


HOW FAR ALONG// 20 weeks


BABY SIZE// About the size of a banana

MY SYMPTOMS//

I'm writing this a little late so I don't remember anything specific. This week was also a little bit of a blur with my Grandfather's visitation and funeral.

MATERNITY CLOTHES//

For the most part and I do have one pair of black pants I can wear my belly bands with. Maternity compression tights are a must. I've really been in the mood lately to have super cute maternity clothes. At least tops but at the same time I don't see the need to spend the money on them. I just feel super frumpy.

SLEEP//

Some nights are good and some nights not so much. I have started drinking tart cherry juice again. Why in the world did I ever stop?? One morning I woke up and felt like I wasn't going to fall back asleep and I drank what I wasn't able to when I went to bed and the next thing I knew I was waking up hours later. It was great.

MOVEMENT//

Yes! Feeling much more!

CRAVINGS//

I really don't think I have.

GENDER//  

Girl!

WHAT I MISS//

Being small.

WORKOUTS//

Slim to none. At 19 weeks we lost my Grandfather and I really didn't have the energy between late nights/early mornings at the hospital and then everything that followed.

EMOTIONS//

All over the place. Very emotional times with the visitation and funeral. 

DREAMS//

Yes, I've had some crazy dreams. One night I had a nightmare of Shane and Finley falling off the back of stadium seats. I watched it happen from across the football field and when I got to Finley she was on the ground and not moving. I know that's somewhat graphic image .. I haven't even watched or thought of anything football so I have no idea what this dream means or why I even had it. I hope these nightmares stop tho.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

He's been talking to the baby and checking on us!

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

Well, Mara and Sox are doing great and Kyli has been mad at me and jealous that she's been peeing in the floor. I had the carpets cleaned and you can't even tell it because the carpets smell like pee again!! It's SO irritating!!!! 

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Being with family more, even tho it was under circumstances that no one likes to go through.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs