Sunday, December 4, 2016

BUMPDATE // BABY #2 // 17 Weeks


HOW FAR ALONG// 17 weeks



BABY SIZE// About the size of a pear.



MY SYMPTOMS//

The nausea has pretty much left the premises praise the Lord! My legs have started killing me and I know its spider veins. I've noticed even more on my right leg and I've got to order more maternity compression tights. I had a pair with Finley but I think I threw them away because they ended up with a huge run in them. My legs felt SO much better when I wore them with Finley. I hope some of these go away after I have this baby but I'm not so sure.


MATERNITY CLOTHES//

Maternity leggings.. certain jeans with rubber band trick.. I've still been able to wear several different types of tops in my closet from maternity to my long tunic tops. T-shirts and pajama pants when I get home.

SLEEP//

Some nights I feel like I don't move and I've been in a heavy sleep all night and other nights I feel like I've ran a marathon in my sleep. I'm out of my oils and I'm trying to be frugal right now so I can't bring myself to spend the money on them right now. Sometimes I've remembered tart cherry juice as soon as I get comfortable and I literally cannot bring myself to get back out of bed. There have been many times I've woken up on my back and talk about UNCOMFORTABLE! I feel like it takes 20 minutes for my guts to go back into place and its painful.
I've been taking naps whenever I can when I get to the point where I just can't keep going.

MOVEMENT// 

I HAVE started feeling more movement! Dr Elder told me I should around Thanksgiving and although I feel like I've felt he/she more at other times, there still has been some kicks and punches.

CRAVINGS//

I really don't think I've had any cravings necessarily. I'm at the point where nothing sounds good but I have been loving this Mama's Best (?) cocoa cereal. I can't keep it in the pantry.

GENDER//

Find out Dec. 5th

WHAT I MISS//

Being able to move quickly and energy and feeling my best.

WORKOUTS//

I said I was going to work out the week of Thanksgiving every day and I didn't do it but once. My focus was cleaning the house and getting the rest of our Christmas decorations up. One afternoon I dusted everything, vacuumed, mopped, and cloroxed the baseboards. I paid for it the next 2 days and I still haven't gotten our foyer tree decorated all they way yet. It has about 6 ornaments on it, lights and ribbon.

EMOTIONS//

I went a little psycho over Thanksgiving weekend for sure. I think I had cabin fever and I left the house and went to Michaels for about 45 minutes and ate at Barberitos by myself. I showed up at the Bethlehem shopping center just in time for some kidnapping drama from another county.. all kinds of cops were EVERYWHERE. I finished my food and left in a hurry.

DREAMS//

Yes they have started and continued into this week.

HUBBY'S THOUGHTS//

I caught him staring into the distance one night and asked him what he was thinking about. He responded with just everything from the house the bringing another baby home. There wasn't much said after that but we are both overwhelmed at times I think.

3 AMIGAS THOUGHTS//

Just hanging out!

BEST PREGNANCY MOMENT THIS WEEK//

Feeling more movement and not just the popcorn bubble feelings.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs