Friday, May 12, 2017

Baby Shower for FSH



On March 25th, the salon girls hosted a baby sprinkle for Fallyn. It was absolutely beautiful!
They served breakfast foods because the shower was early and well, they all know how much I love me some pancakes. And those cupcakes... absolutely delicious!!












I felt so bad for Finley that day and for myself. The night before I had THE worst insomnia and did not fall asleep until about an hour before I was supposed to get up. I remember just being in a fog and my whole body hurting because I was so exhausted. I felt like I couldn't even talk right. 
Finley even woke up screaming her head off that morning and woke up so late. We were a few minutes late for the shower. She was so out of sorts and it was all because of teething. She had a fever, didn't want to eat, nothing suited her but somehow we made it thru and was pacified during the shower. Her symptoms even lasted about a week in a half. It was one of the hardest weeks we have gone thru thus far. Considering tho, she was so good!


She enjoyed helping opening the gifts and loved looking at everything. It was wonderful to have her there with me.










 Once again she does not like anyone to touch anything of mine. I hope this phase passes. My stepmom had my camera taking pictures and of course that didn't suit her at all.








 Sweet babies swinging and having so much fun together!








This shower was absolutely beautiful and I'm so thankful for everyone that hosted and took their time to bless our family!




 I couldn't decide which way I wanted to pose. Ha!




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs