Friday, May 12, 2017

Easter 2017 // Finley's 1st Egg Hunt


Finley has already celebrated her first Easter but this year she was able to officially hunt eggs. We all got up and went to church for a beautiful service and even Connie (Gamma) beat us there to see Finley's first hunt after church! 

Before we headed out, Finley found her basket. Her dress was apart of it as well. I really wanted to find her some scratch and sniff stickers because she is all into smelling things right now! She will even want us to draw flowers and she will sniff the page! Its the cutest. I didn't find any so 3 packs of stickers it was and one was even a book of reusable which really turned into a coloring book. She got so much from the grandparents I haven't even seen that since.






These stickers have made it all over the house, all over me and Shane, on the wall, and on Shane's phone. She even decorated my belly a couple nights before Fallyn was born. It was the sweetest.



This has been Finley's face when we get the camera out or even our cell phones. She wants to look at herself in the camera. This girl cannot walk by a mirror and not look at herself. I've heard that mirrors boost children's confidence and if that is true this girl should not be lacking in that department!



I had SO much fun at this hunt and I know that Shane did too. It was so fun watching her and running after eggs and putting them in her basket. 
















































Love love this picture! Daddy's girl. How I love them so! It was such a joy to watch her have so much fun and watch her little brain working.



Haha! YAY! She was SO proud!!


After we got back home we hunted eggs again...








And had family over for a cook out .. 
(Finley was so mad because Shane took my phone to take a picture of us)






She loves this rabbit!



And ALL this child wants to do is be ou'side swinging... which is perfectly fine with me!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs