Thursday, September 14, 2017

Fallyn // Week 17


Fallyn, this was one of the last times you slept in Wheezie crib. You were getting too big for it but it was so nice having you in our room. I am going to be honest and say I was so sad when it was time for you to go to your crib in your room.


You do love all the room tho! Wheezie has gotten you your own sheet (while we were at the beach) but we have borrowed from Finley a couple times before then. La La is working on your bedding.


You are liking this seat more than Finley loved so much as a baby. It really helps me especially when I need to cook or shower and its just us.



Finley loves loves loves to lay in your crib with you! She will snuggle up as close as she can get beside you... sometimes she leans on you a little too hard or squeezes you too tight where you get very upset but we are working on that.



You look SO big here!! There are several pictures where you look much bigger than you really are. I still think you are very tiny but you are starting to fill out a little.
Your fingers are starting to constantly be in your mouth, you chew and you chew, and drool everywhere.
You don't really take a Paci and we know you are getting ready for naps or bedtime when you start cooing,  'talking', or singing. It's the sweetest sounds ever.




Such a happy little thing !! 



One of Mommy's favorite outfits! Such a cutie and I love your big bow!


Cheesin' with Big Sister!



One of the few times I've caught you holding your bottle very well!


Haha! Your tongue is always out most of the time. Love it!!


We had a last minute beach trip -- LITERALLY, the last minute planned -- and Mama Jane brought us the pack and play so we could have it for you to sleep in at the condo. LOVE this picture of y'all! I'm glad that Kyli is in it too because I hardly have no pics of y'all together or with any of the other Pups. Finley is seeing us tell her "off" of the couch, so she is starting to follow suit, and I just never can get pictures it seems.


First big road trip for you! So I wasn't sure if you just got car sick or if you just hated your car seat period but I think we figured out you just don't like to not be able to see! You started getting fussy so I climbed in the middle between you and Finley and you were just content as could be! And, actually did better than Finley traveling! Shhh.. we won't tell her that. Wink wink.


My fave family picture from the beach I think!


So precious!



Sweet sisters!


Headed to breakfast before we made our way home! You did so good!



At one of Mommy's favorite stores on Tybee.. Seaside Sisters. It's set up different every time I've been in and they were in the middle of setting up different again.I walked around forever it seemed, had a handleful of items to buy and put it all back before we left. I didn't even get a t-shirt for y'all. Nor did we go anywhere like that. Such a short trip!







planning on a beach post soon!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs