Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Fallyn // Week 19


Fallyn, Mommy doesn't have very many pictures of you this week because my phone storage was full and I was in the process of getting a new card. There are several videos but I'm really not sure of how to go about getting them on here.
I did take a couple notes tho about new things you have been doing:

On September 2nd, you laughed out loud and cackled.

On September 3rd, you rolled over from your stomach to your back and slept from 9:30pm to 7:45am. Whoo hoo!!

You are so happy and yes you do get fussy and upset sometimes but who wants to see pictures of an upset baby? I love your sweet and fun personality that is starting to come out! I love, love, love your snuggles and how you sing yourself to sleep.

Morning smiles!


This was after Hadlee's birthday party. Big Pop put you to sleep and you napped a lot during the party. I put you and Finley in your pajamas before we left and y'all came right in and Fin went straight to bed and you were shortly after. You did sleep all night for the first time in a long time. It was wonderful! 


An attempt to get a picture of you and one of the Pups. Its really hard to these days.


You have really started grabbing your feet and you have so much fun! Ha! You can tell you are 'talking' here.


I caption this photo "Finley was here". Because that little girl loves some stickers and she's been planting them all over you!



You've been a little better about letting Mommy get ready in the mornings too. You love this lamb too. You hug and hug it and snuggle. It's the sweetest.


 On September 5th, we got out of the house and went to Target, had dinner at Barberitos and then on the way home stopped by the field to see Daddy. 
It's amazing to me how everytime I've worn you and Finley in this carrier y'all both fall asleep. You slept pretty much the whole time we were here.


Eating when we got home!
 Holding your bottle like a big girl!


This is where you go when its bath time for Finley. You don't mind it one bit and I've seen you smile some of the biggest smiles during this time.



Photoshoot for you 4 months continues. I loved this outfit and wanted to get a picture of you in it... Finley was all about helping to get you to smile. She would say "hey sissy! hey sissy!". It's so cute to watch you both interact. You absolutely love it yourself.


This picture of you makes you look way bigger than you really are! When we see people out they still talk about how tiny you are.


Finley had me cracking up. She has been watching Mommy way too much with the camera. She even pretends with her play phone and baby dolls that she is taking pictures of them and she will "show me" after the picture is taken. So sweet. I want to remember these moments forever.



Last picture I got of you trying to smile! It looks like you may laugh yourself out of this chair!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs