Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fallyn // Week 20


Fallyn, I absolutely love love love this photo! Both of my girls with their Daddy and Fin Fin and YOU are smiling so big! You are both happy happy happy. I love to see that you are such a happy baby just like Finley was. It is good for my soul.


Me and you had some one on one time after church while Finley napped. Love your double chin and getting squishy kisses. I'll be so sad when its gone.

So happy and I love to see your smile! You have been going to the nursery and you do good but you do not like the noise of all the kids. It takes you awhile to fall asleep.


There was a CAT 5 hurricane that hit Florida and came all the way up thru Georgia as a Tropical Storm on Monday September 11.  I decided to give you a bath in case the power went out because it was supposed to get pretty bad. I'm so glad that I did it when I did because our power did go out shortly after this. Cutie patootie wrapped in a towel!You caught yourself in the mirror and just grinned!



Dressing you up like we had somewhere to go! Ha! The temps did drop and this outfit just seemed appropriate at the time!


Your feet are just a moving all the time.
You have found your hand several times this week, you will turn your hand slowly and stare at it! It's the cutest to watch and see your mind working .


Playtime on the mat. You love grabbing the toys and getting them in your mouth. I know you are trying to relieve your gums.


In one of Sissy's outfits! This was the day after Irma hit us. We were starting to go crazy in the house with no power and bless your heart you were so tired of drinking cold bottles. It was going on 24 hours. We were getting ready to grill out some food so it wouldn't ruin and then go to Mama Jane's (because she didn't lose power the whole time) and ours came back on in the middle of doing so. Yay! It was wonderful! No more cold bottles for you. Thetemps had actually dropped and it made it cooler in the house so you got to wear some of Finley's fall clothes. It is still so hot here and I'm not sure that you will be able to wear much of hers by the time it does really cool off. I was hoping that you would because she has a bunch of cute stuff but we will see. You are still a tiny tiny 4 month old. 





Just a little fun comparison of you and your sister! You are really coming into your own tho and in my opinion you two don't look as much alike as you did when you were first born. Maybe while you are sleeping you do but not awake.


Finley found you some shoes! I can't believe you can wear them! I'm so glad tho!


Talking with Daddy!


Remember I said earlier I wished I had more pictures of you and the puppies? Here is my attempt at more.


And you little stinker... you had woken up taken a bottle and gone back to sleep. I was so tired and wanted you to nap in your crib for you morning nap but when I laid you down you popped your head up and would not go back to sleep. I should've just laid here. Ha! Daddy is no phased one bit!!


9.11 // You found your hand several times and turned to it and stared. and you even cooed while looking at it.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs