Saturday, September 9, 2017

Finley // 22 - 23 Months



Finley, you have been the sweetest with Sissy since we've brought her home. You just kiss all over her and want to help and want to "hol' hur". It's amazing how well you adjusted in sharing Mommy and Daddy with a new addition in the house. We are so thankful and we pray that you two love each other this much always.


Stacey came and brought us a meal and you were so sweet with Joely.


You and Daddy love the new addition, as do I, and y'all love to look out the windows to check on things.



You wanted to hold Sissy in your chair. This was the first time you held Fallyn by yourself like this and you were so proud! You LOVED and still love holding her.





Mommy laid you down for a nap here and you just looked so much bigger!
My baby you'll always be tho.


Having fun with Daddy!


Wheezie stayed with us several different nights while Daddy went to work out of town.


This is the cutest leaning over Sissy's crib checking on her.


Love holding you when you nap little one.
I know you enjoyed it too having to share us.




Nap time with Daddy!




You LOVE some bubbles! This is your newest love and you just want to be outside ALL the time too!



We caught you in here several times. Such a hoot!






Love love love this! Sissy giving YOU kisses!



I think this was Mother's Day. So thankful to have you and Fallyn.




All smiles for the camera! You love taking pictures and looking at pictures too.



Finding pictures for this post, I came across these and oh my goodness the sweetness in them! Makes me melt. Just checking out everything about Sissy and taking it all in. I wish I could've been in your brain in this moment.






Afternoon with Wheezie!




This was one of our first times it was just me and you getting out of the house! You loved every second of it and it was wonderful for both you and I. We went to Swirlees and had ice cream.


You love your sunglasses too! You don't go anywhere without them.







You still love this Minnie vacuum cleaner and want to help anytime one of us is cleaning.





You enjoy being outside so much. I'm not really sure what we are going to do when it gets super cold out.. I guess just bundle up the best way we can and have some fun in it! Mimi and Big Pop got you this play house and you love going thru the doors and looking out the windows and you do NOT like it when the Pups try to come inside.


We had some time to ourselves outside this afternoon. And, you picked your outfit and shoes yourself.


Getting ready with Mommy!


New makeup artist in town! You even have your own makeup brush and I gave you one of my eyeshadow sets to play with. You know exactly where we keep it and even the lotions. You soak up everything and even seem to know Mommy's' whole routine in the mornings or after taking a shower.




Daddy's old phone you like to play with. This was a beautiful day! And you were just a talking and saying "hello". "Hello?". 


Such a ham!!


Daddy was doing the dishes and y'all ended up playing with this towel on your head. Ha! You thought it was the funniest thing.


Little fashion diva! You are loving your sunglasses, hats, and necklaces.


We had a little photoshoot fun this morning! I love this picture of you! So happy and so full of joy. I pray you never lose it.




Afternoon at Mama Jane's house!




These moments are the sweetest!



Sometimes you will get my bracelets and bring them into the bathroom when I'm getting ready. I caught you drying them off! One by one and you would lay them on the tile when you were finished.


Outside with bubbles again!


And you have seen Daddy work and type so much on his laptop that you have started typing on you laptop. Your fingers were just a going. You picked this out when you were a year old and I love that its a Leapfrog learning toy. 



Mommy wanted to have a date with you and I thought you would love this place! You had this mattress all to yourself and it lasted about 5 mins. Literally. You were ready to go and it was SO hot!! All you kept saying was outside outside! 


So we went and got ice cream again.




And then we passed out when we got home.


You got a handful of my necklaces and put them on your baby doll! Since Sissy was born, you have really taken up with them.


Mommy started working out again after the go ahead from the doctor and you will keep up with me for a little while. 


Hydrangeas finally came back!




Checking Sissy out on her play mat.


Poor Kyli or any of the dogs have gotten that much attention in quite some time. Kyli was soaking this up and loving it!!!




We still haven't gotten our pool up but Mommy got you this one from the dollar store! 
So much fun!!


We got out of the house before Uncle Ko Ko wedding and did a little shopping. 


Lunch at Logan's roadhouse and you danced away to the music snapping your fingers. I am wanting to get you into a dance class.



Proof that you do get sweets from time to time.


Naptime with Mommy in Mommy's bed! I wonder how much you loved this. You have never slept with us (except on our last beach trip) and always sleep and nap in your crib.


Menchie's in Athens!


Smash your face in it kid. I would.



Working out with Mommy! I need to get you some play weights too.


You were starting to get a cold here and then Sissy ended up with it and I did too. You were still so happy.


Morning cuddles!


Naptime with Gamma!




I looked out the window and this is what I found. I know Soxwas loving this too.


Sweet hugs.



You love driving with Daddy and helping him in the yard. A limb fell one night in the front of the house while Daddy was out of town. So when he got back y'all cleaned it up.




We went to visit La la after her surgery!


Baking cupcakes for Pa. We owed him some and you soooo loved licking the bowl, the spatula and you decorated them. There was so much toppings on some of them because you loaded them up! But you had so much fun and it was fun for me too.



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs