Monday, February 5, 2018

Fallyn // Week 36


Happy New Year Fallyn!
Oh my goodness! In a few short months you will be ONE!!! Whaaa??
For now though, soaking up these sweet moments because you are growing so quickly. 
I wondered why I didn't have many pictures from this particular week of your life and I believe it's because my phone was full and would not take anymore photos.

Thank the Lord for the Nikon! It actually has made me take more pictures on there and videos of you girls. Looking forward to having a little bit of free time to put together all these "firsts" and see you at each new stage. I would love to make a collage of both yours and Fin Fin's somehow and have them in your rooms.


Having a little fun playing dress up on New Years!


Baby's First Christmas. Love this sweetness in front of the tree.



You didn't go after the ornaments too much until the very end. As you can see the lights are off because this tree was SO dry!!


How mad are you two going to be at me when you get older and look back at all these pictures of you dressed the same? Ha! Love love this one!


I had never seen you sit with your legs crossed like this! Your balance is amazing in my opinion!
And you just went from kind of trying to BAM -- got it down like a pro.


Still playing dress up in your Christmas attire!


Sister, Sister!


Life is so much fun with you girls and this Christmas was even funner with both of you being so into it! You girls bring us so much JOY!


D28 - J3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs