Sunday, February 18, 2018

Fallyn // Week 38


"Gooo Dawgs!" 
You were almost 9 months when I took this picture and this is a 6 month outfit. So tiny.
I love how your little fist is balled up because it looks like you are just doing the Goo Dawgs Sic Em chant! 


Daddy came down with the flu after me and Fin Fin but we were so blessed and thankful you did not get it! We did give you two doses of Tamiflu and you vomited the second so you did not get anymore of that. We just kept the oils going and also put the Flu Bomb on the bottom of your feet.



Such cozy pajamas!


So for the first time after your bath, I rubbed you down with Johnsons Baby lotion because I do love that smell so much. We were out of our other lotions too and I remember even hesitating a little before putting it on you but sadly, I put it on you anyways. I guess you got hot in your fleece pajamas because the next morning you had a rash all over your body where I applied that lotion.
The next morning, we flew to dance class for Finley, and you screamed almost the whole entire time with Mama Jane. I had to even get one of the other girls to dance with Finley while I went into the waiting room to calm you down. On the way home, I called the nurse on call, and to make a long story short I realized what I did. When we got home, I washed you off and changed your clothes and you woke up from your nap just happy as ever! I threw that bottle of lotion away and I will never put that on you again.
The angle of this picture makes you look so big! One of my favorites!


Cuddles with Mommy.


Happy Happy Baby this particular week after your leap came to an end! One thing that I have been sad about it before this leap, you made a sound with your mouth when you would get really excited. Finley even imitates you and will still make that sound every now and then. After you came out of your leap, you have never done it again. It was the cutest and just seemed to be your "thing". I've even made the same sound to try and get you to do it again but you never have. Its so funny how we never know when things you sweet babies do will be the last.




J11-J17

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs