Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Fallyn // Week 39

On our way to church! Once again in matching outfits .. I know I'm going to for sure get into trouble with y'all for that one day. Ha.



It was SOOOO GORGEOUS this day! January 21st to be exact.. It was one of the first times it got super warm and sunny. I even let Finley skip her nap because we had all been cooped up inside for so long because of cold weather and rain. 
You do NOT sit still every long. As a matter of fact, only for just a few seconds and then you are off to the races!


So Mommy got the stroller out and around the yard we went. We've got to get some rails on the deck.


Around 4:30pm/5ish, y'all were both cranky. Poor Finley just cannot make it without a nap. Normally I can lay you down in your crib and you will go to sleep by yourself but you were not having it this day.. I scooped you up and after just a few minutes of watching Elmo, you and Fin Fin passed out! I was in HEAVEN! And yes, Mommy documented. I had both my girls in my lap, sleeping, and cuddling.



Mommy is brave getting you girls to the grocery store together! Y'all both do very good tho!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs