Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Fallyn // Week 10


HEALTH

You had your 2 month wellness check on July 10th.. It was supposed to be the 3rd but we were out of town camping with Mimi and Big Pop. You weighed 11 lbs and 4 oz (25-50%) You were 22 1/4 inches long (75%) and your HC was 15 1/2 (75%). Dr Setia said that your health was perfect! The only concern that I had, was that it was becoming more and more routine for you to start getting fussy around 4 or 5 pm and it would last until you went to bed around 10:30. He said it sounded like a mild case of colic and nothing needed to be done... just to wait it out a few more weeks, because most of the time it would be gone by 3 months. That is, until he asked me if you were sleeping on your back. And you don't. So he then said that you may have a little bit of reflux and he started you on Ranitidine. You get it once in the morning and once in the evening. You still have not started sleeping on your back, and in fact, you don't even like to sit at any kind of angle. Your favorite place to be is upright, and on anyones shoulder.





You were not having any part of being put down this particular day. So give me all the snuggles.


SLEEP

You definitely sleep well from 10:30pm to about 6AM and you go right back to sleep until about 9am.. some mornings while we were in the mountains you slept until 11:30! Like a boss. During the day tho there just doesn't seem to be a pattern in my opinion until you lay down for bedtime. And by 10:30, you are READY to be in a quiet place and laid down. 



Mommy is going back to work 2 days a week ... we had our first salon meeting in the new building we are in and everyone enjoyed seeing you. Whii held you almost the whole time.



You enjoyed this seat that Gomer (Aunt Stephany) brought for you to use in the mountains.


Everybody naps in the mountains! It's so peaceful and I can't wait to get back.


You were really fussy this evening and Big Pop laid down the magic bouncy trick and quit crying almost immediately! 




It warms my heart to see you smiling all the time! Have I mentioned how much I love those squishy double chin rolls?? Oh my goodness they are the best to smooch on.




EATING

You are mostly taking 4 oz at a time .. I think you are definitely a snacker too. Here and there you will take 2 or 3 oz at times when I don't think you should be very hungry, especially leading up to bedtime. You won't take more than 4 oz at a time but then a couple hours later, if that, you will want a couple more and continue to snack until you go to bed.



WHAT FALLYN IS UP TO

You took your first camping trip to Cherokee, NC with Mimi and Big Pop! You did SO GOOD!



Sissy still loves you so much!



You loved to golf cart rides just like Fin Fin did... I'm thinking we are probably going to have to get her one! Ha!



You had your first carasoul ride at Santa Land. You were passed out this whole time.



You woke up SOOO HAPPY this morning. I love it. I think this is the morning we came home. Some of the biggest grins I've seen from you.








One of your fave places to be! I hope you aren't too uncomfortable and you just love to snuggle and be held.




We need to get more bows in your hair! Or wear the headbands. I just love them but I don't think you do. Wink wink.
Love you angel.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs