Thursday, October 11, 2012

Who LOVES Mirandaaaaa????

I DO! I DO!!

I promise this good ol'-down to earth-country-cowgirl writes every song for me. If I had to write out a timeline of my life, I could pick a different song for every moment.

She seems so genuine, with a huge heart, who is going to remain being herself no matter what and if you don't like it... well, you can fill in the blank from there.

She was actually supposed to be in ATL back in July but she was sick and rescheduled for October 5.

SHE WAS AWESOME!!!

I had seen her at Wild Bill's a couple years ago but this concert was the best I have ever been to!

She surprised us with Patty Loveless singing Dear Diamond with her,
she wrote the song thinking of Patty

AND

The Pistol Annies even showed up!!!
I was SOOO EXCITED!!!
EXCITED I TELL YA!!!!


Here are a few pics from our GNO!



wasn't planned! And who is getting married on the 17th??












Had to get me a hat!!






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs