Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall

... Feels like it is officially here..
 Low to mid 70s for the rest of the week except for Friday!
Sounds wonderful to me!

This morning was super chilly to me I even added a scarf to my attire.
LOVE.




Trio got fed this morning and I darted off to work for only half a day.
I could seriously get used to that!
Then it was off to my final dress fitting.. 
my Bridal portrait is this Sunday!
Coach met me at the courthouse afterwards and we applied for our passports..
THAT was a total act of Congress.
And I even had enough time to head back into town to register to VOTE!
Registered in Athens before. Had to update.

Talk about waiting til the last minute! 
Well, I have actually been saying.. 
we need to go, we need to go, we neeeedd to goooooo!!!
And today was the lucky day.
We could have possibly even gotten our Marriage License while we were there but they didn't start them after 4,
it was 3:50- BOO,
AND I had already given my birth certificate to the Clerk for my passport!
I think the lady was getting very impatient with us.

ANYHOOO, 
It's 


weeks

Until the BIG day!
I seriously cannot believe how the time is flying by and that it's getting this close.
I feel like everything is coming together very nicely..
although at the moment I am probably forgetting something.
Hopefully tomorrow it WILL cross my mind and I can jot it down. 
On paper.
Where I can see it.

Coach made it home safely from his recent Ft. Myers trip.
His team ended up 5th out of 180 teams.
GO BABY!

Dontcha love his Pumas? We are big fans of that cougar.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs