Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hair Me Out

Welcome to 



(Named by the famous Mrs Amber.. LOVE her)

I have had several people tell me I need to be doing hair tutorials so here is my very first one! It was very comical in the bathroom trying to take these by myself.. It's baseball season ya know so during this time, I needed about 4 arms for picture taking.

Let's get started, shall we?

When I have worn my hair to the side like this, several people ask for the 'how to'.

It's super easy and especially on the days when I am in a hurry, I can wrap my hair in a pony tail holder, add about 5 bobby pins, and I am out the door. 


My hair is shampooed and conditioned and Flat-ironed..
Always protect your hair against mechanical heat.
I also teased my hair slightly at the crown.

One of my faves is icon welder by evo
(WARNING: smells may be addicting)


Start by pulling your hair into a side, low ponytail, only pulled halfway through the rubber band.




Next I take my finger tips and push the 'bun' against the rest of my hair and start pinning around with bobby pins. Some pieces may fall out of the ponytail holder and that is totally OK. 

Take the pieces that are left out, slide a bobby pin halfway on the hair strand,


And then pin in place with the rest of the bun.

And you are finished!




If I ever have one of those days where I just don't want to mess with my bangs I pull them back with a super cute bobby pin!


SPRAY AND GO!




I hope this was super easy for you all! Don't worry about it being 'perfect'.. I personally love a little more of a messy bun.


"I think the most important thing a woman can have- next to talent, of course- is her hairdresser." ~ Joan Crawford






0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs