Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Jamie Eason's Blueberry Banana Protein Bake

I have been looking for more healthy recipes and a few+ days ago Jamie shared another one on her Facebook page. So of course I had to try it! The first attempt was a fail because I forgot to mix the oats in the dry ingredients before I put it in the dish. Boo. So I tried again last night and it is SO GOOD! It will seriously smell up the whole house!

Here is what you will need:

2 Cups Oats
2 Scoops Jamie's Lean Body for Her natural vanilla protein (protein I used)
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sweetener (optional)
2 cups almond milk
3 egg whites
1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
2 tsp vanilla
3 ripe bananas sliced
1/4 cup fresh blueberries
1/4 cup crushed walnuts


Spray 9x13 pyrex dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Spread sliced bananas on the bottom of the pan and sprinkle fresh blueberries on top.


Mix all dry ingredients.. 


.. and pour on top of bananas and blueberries. Make sure to spread it evenly.


Mix all wet ingredients.. 


.. and pour on top. Sprinkle top with crushed walnuts. Refrigerate for one hour. And then bake at 375 for 40-45 minutes.


After one hour in the fridge.

Fresh out of the oven! It is SO delicious!


Jamie (I say Jamie like I know her personally. Ha! I would LOVE to meet her!) says she has it almost every morning for breakfast.

Nutrition:
She posted that it makes about 8 servings.
206 cals// 6g fat// 30g carbs// 11g protein

If you try it I would love to hear how yours turned out!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs