Sunday, January 26, 2014

Just a few more..

I know I have already shared a sneak peek of our 1 Year Anniversary session but Coach and I are loving the shots that Abby captured for us! Like I said before, it was an absolute gorgeous day and this was such a fun session! Definitely one for the memory books.. especially those cake smashing moments captured at the end! You can see our Christmas Card to check those out. The family got quite a kick out of them!











 I must say she does some amazing work and you can check out more of her portfolio here. Don't you love the variety of the color treatments too?

2 comments:

Abby said...

Just now seeing this. :). Thanks for the sweet words. It was a perfect day!!!! Y'all looked FAB!!!

Tammy Jo said...

Such a beautiful couple!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs