Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Social // All about 3s

Linking up today with Ashley and Neely!
Today's questions are all about 3's.

What are the top 3 things you can't go a day without doing?

Hugging and kissing on my handsome hubby and precious pups, praying to my Heavenly Father, and putting on some type of chapstick/lipgloss.

What are 3 things that scare you the most?

I am HORRIFIED of flying.. spiders- serious arachnophobiac over here..

What are 3 places you want to see before you kick the bucket?

I want to vacation in Bora Bora.. take in a sunset at the Grand Canyon.. Take on the waves in Hawaii.. and I have to name one more.. I would love for Coach to take me to at least one stadium where he played.

What are 3 movies you will always love?

Sweet Home Alabama.. Tin Cup.. Wedding Crashers

What are you 3 favorite current songs?


Oceans by Hillsong United
(What is it about this song? I can't help but get chills listening to it.)

Magic by Coldplay and Pull My Heart Away by Jack Penate


Miss Diva taking a nap today.

Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday!

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs