Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Happy National Dog Day

So I learned today that it was National Dog Day!
I was going to spare everyone on social media because, if you couldn't tell already, I am CONSTANTLY uploading pictures of my sweet pups. But then I was seeing everyone's pictures and I couldn't leave my loves out.
So here are some of my FAVORITE pics of them. There were WAY too many to choose from! 
Just FYI: this almost didn't happen because my first collage crashed and I had to start ALL over again.


We have certainly been blessed with these sweet angels! They are full of love they don't mind sharing either, they do some of THE funniest things, and my goodness they are the BEST snuggle buddies ever.

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs