Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Social


Happy Sunday all! 
Hope you have enjoyed this beautiful day.. it has been sunny and breezy here in my neck of the woods. Me and the pups have relaxed most of the day except for us making our way outside for some bath time. Whew it was still sticky even with the breeze.. Georgia humidity for ya. Kyli is JUST now coming back around to me and worn out. That little heifer always puts up a fight, especially cutting her toenails too. Needless to say she was pretty ticked with me.

Anyway, joining up for Sunday Social this evening!

1. What are you most looking forward to about fall?

Tall boots.. leggings.. tall boots.. leggings.. huge scarves.
Football.
Saying goodbye to humidity.

2. What is your favorite sports team?

GO DAWGS! 



I guess the Falcons as well to support locally however my favorite is college football.

3. If you could go back to college, what is the one thing you would change?

I don't think I would change a thing. I loved our class and my teacher... made some lifelong friendships with a couple of sweet ladies that I still keep in touch with today. Its actually way past time for us to get together and hope we can soon!

Lindsey, Tanner, and me sporting some AWESOME wigs!


4. What is your favorite class you ever took? HS or college.

In HS, probably Art when we had a student teacher that was a Photography major. We made pinhole cameras and got introduced to the dark room. SOOO much FUN! I wish I had a dark room at home and could develop my own pictures. Oh man how cool that would be!
And in College, I would say being on the salon floor in the end. Finally getting to actually do real hair and not on a mannequin. 

5. Reach into your purse. What is the first thing you grab?

An Ingle's grocery store receipt.. ha. Probably time to clean my purse out.

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs