Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ft. Myers:: Evoshield Canes, Elite Squad Baseball, & Elite Training Baseball Chicago

WOW!
I still can't believe that it has been over a week that we have already been back from vacation.. time flies when you are having FUN!
Well, I wasn't having toooo much fun after I got fried on Sunday.. needless to say no sun was in the forecast for me the following day. I felt so bad I laid in the condo for awhile reading before heading over to the former Red Sox Training site for Team Elite's second game of the day. Once again they were on a lightening delay, so when they were supposed to be finished they were just getting started again. I found myself a tree providing some shade and kicked back with some of the parents.. they truly are awesome people and, again, it's always great talking with them.



Our boys ended up winning 4-1 taking us into the next round. 
As Coach and I were leaving the field, I couldn't help but to notice a little extra pep in his step.. gotta love it.

signature

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed By Poppiness Designs